Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Department/Discipline: Human Resources
Company/Location: Omnicom Health Group / New York
Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational Adaptability, Manages Complexity
Omnicom Health Group is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to lead the people strategy for one of its agencies, DDB Health. The Manager will be responsible for partnering directly with the President, Senior Leadership Team and with employees, at all levels, to deliver proactive HR solutions to meet strategic business needs, while fostering a climate of trust and commitment. The Manager will work collaboratively with the VP HR, HR team members and business leaders on strategic initiatives including: performance management, talent management, succession planning, employee engagement, recruitment and retention, learning and development and other employee programs.
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers around all aspects of performance management including annual appraisals, goal setting, and compensation planning.
- Show an active understanding of profit drivers for the agency. Partner with Finance Director to provide
- swift and decisive action to manage the payroll ratio.
- Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees on employee relation issues while encouraging managers to overcome concerns and address performance issues directly.
- Partner with business leaders to ensure the most effective organizational structure is in place and that each employee has role clarity as the organization grows and changes.
- Lead organizational change management initiatives and support leaders with employee communication.
- Liaise with senior leadership, hiring managers and talent acquisition partners to ensure the business is optimally staffed and support the interview process as needed.
- Support Learning & Development efforts across OHG, including leading training classes and identifying training needs within the agency.
- Contribute to a highly collaborative HR team on cross-functional projects and initiatives.
- Drive an increase in HR Business Partner capability so that the team is skilled to deliver
- strategic HR solutions and advice.
- 6-8+ years of experience working in a Human Resources function. Agency Human Resources experience preferred.
- History of evaluating and implementing sophisticated HR programs and initiatives across multiple organizations with distinct cultures and geographies.
- Demonstrated background in performance management, change management and leadership development, including executive coaching.
- Experience creating strong partnerships with leaders and the ability to influence without authority.
- High emotional intelligence and good listening skills.
- Ability to adapt approach in real-time to match the shifting priorities of the business.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and managing complex information.
- Superb communication skills, the ability to simply translate Human Resources requirements and theories into business language.
- Strong attention to detail and a proactive approach.
A degree from an accredited college/university
Human Resources certification (such as PHR or SPHR) preferred, but not required
Travel will be primarily to OHG offices across Manhattan to collaborate with the HR Team.