Omnicom Health Group is comprised of more than a dozen communications companies specializing in every area of health, medicine and wellness. We work with life-science companies to build world-class brands across every phase of the product lifecycle.
We have a great opportunity to join our Finance Team. This Finance Analyst will work support the Finance Director for SSCG Media. SSCG Media is the largest, most sophisticated planning and buying group in the industry. SSCG Media is shaping industry standards on everything from viewability to accountability and driving innovation in healthcare media, guiding clients towards new and effective channels while delivering significant savings and transparent results
Do you have a natural affinity for numbers and data, always curious and eager to learn, interested in applying your accounting and finance experience to a role that allows for more analytical thinking and collaborative client relationships. If so, keep reading to learn more about the day to day responsibilities.
• Management of all brand budgets and weekly trackers
• Ensure clients' financial obligations are met on schedule and within budget
• Monthly Fee Reconciliations
• Assist in the development of quarterly, and yearly forecasts and budgets Develop a relationship with a financial representative on the client side where appropriate
• Manage inventory (hours and out-of-pocket costs) on the Work-in-Progress on an ongoing basis
• Responsible for A/R reports; work with clients’ AP departments to clear invoices and secure payments
• Assist with any ad-hoc client requests
• Pro-actively assist account teams with scope of work development and provide ongoing support and partnership as scopes and business changes throughout the year.
• Develop knowledge of client contracts
• Seek and implement ways to improve, streamline and automate processes.
• Become a point person for internal/external financial issues, conflict resolutions.
• Work directly with the billing department to ensure all fees and expenses are billed to clients in a timely and accurate manner
• Liaison with key members of the finance organization - general accounting, billers and finance director
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2-4 experience- some agency experience is required
• Advanced proficiency with Excel required
• Prior experience with Dynamics and Cognos preferred, Agency experience a+
• Comfort working with data and information to create reports
• Strong understanding of financial and business terminology and concepts
• Professional attitude and service oriented demeanor; team player; ability to work with a variety of individuals across teams and levels
• Ability to work in fast paced, changing environment; strong multi-tasking skills
• Creative problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills