Title: Social Strategist
Company/Location: Patients & Purpose / New York
Looking for a social media maven to work with agency teams to guide social strategy for our client’s brands that takes an audience-first approach and drives client business goals.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Strategist or Social Media Manager (3+years of experience, ideally in a strategic role)
- Some agency experience is preferable. Knowledge in Healthcare advertising is a plus
- Paid social and implementation experience is highly desirable
- Has a creative way of thinking and of presenting brands through multiple social media channels
- Stays up-to-date with social media best practices
- Knows the ins-and-outs and subtle nuances of Facebook and other social platform
- Research skills, with the ability to generate data-based insights to weave into the strategy process
- Superior written and verbal and presentation skills with the ability to receive and assimilate critical feedback
- Able to multi-task in a faced paced environment while functioning as a member of a highly collaborative team
- Proficient in Keynote/Powerpoint and familiarity with social tools such as; Sprinklr, Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Unmetric, etc.
- Partner with EVP, Director of Digital Experience and Associate Creative Director, Social to help shape and evolve our agency’s social offering
- Work collaboratively with agency teams to make strategic recommendations and draft presentation decks (including competitive analysis, channel strategy, content strategy, audience insights, and overall social best practices)
- Educate and inspire teams/clients on social best practices and examples of best in class social content
- Work with creative teams to help ensure content is appealing and works well in the social space
- Define goals and key performance indicators and implement measurement, analytics and reporting methods to gauge success
- Work with our data analytics team to create client reports that summarize ad campaigns and the metrics around performance.
- Assist in organizing and implementing social and digital best practices across clients