Do you have a mind that’s brimming with ideas? Are you the kind of person who’s not afraid to push for something you believe in? Have you ever worn your heart on your sleeve? Are you a find-a-way-to-make-it-happen, big-thinking, fun-loving, think-you-can-change-the-world kind of person?
Then this is where you belong. This is your home.
ASSISTANT / CULTURE ASSOCIATE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the day-to-day administrative affairs of the President. Schedules all appointments and other commitments. Provides the President with background information and/or supporting documents in preparation for scheduled appointments, meetings, speaking engagements, conferences, interviews, etc.
- Maintains an efficient flow of information between all levels of the President’s internal and external contacts on a wide spectrum of the organization's plans and priorities
- Processes all incoming correspondence received in the office of the President’s prioritizing and determining its disposition
- Reviews, proofreads, and formats all correspondence prepared for the President’s signature to ensure accuracy and completeness, etc. as well as consistency with organizational policy. Follows up with staff to ensure deadlines are met. Reviews other prepared documents requiring the President’s signature such as expense reports, contracts, etc.
- Makes and reviews all travel arrangements for the President; prepares the itinerary, confirms lodging and transportation, and processes travel reconciliation
- Liaison with client administrative assistants for scheduling key meetings including but not limited to quarterly check-ins, meet and greets etc.
- Responds to and handles confidential and sensitive information with poise and tact
- Ensure President receives hard copy of company utilization reports every Tuesday afternoon and hard copy of all financial documents as flagged by the President
INTERNAL CULTURE LIASON & SOCIAL MEDIA RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a company steward for culture by assisting the “DDB HEALTH fun committee” in organizing, promoting, and developing cultural events for the agency at large
- Create and drive DDB Health’s internal social media strategy ensuring consistency with the company’s overall business and marketing strategy – facebook, twitter, instragram
- Engage key audiences through social media posts and interactions including how to best communicate with our customers and audience members
- Know how to best handle all customer interactions
- Visual content expertise - general knowledge of design in order to create visually appealing graphics to coordinate with appropriate posts
- Manage social media day-to-day activities including:
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Stay up-to-date on the business challenges, solutions and needs of our target audience
- Research and stay abreast of emerging trends
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective
- Be able to act quickly and deal effectively with social comments that may require intervention
- Be a best-practices resource for our organization and be able to instruct how to amplify/leverage social campaigns
- Manage the “OwnDDBHEALTH email asset to keep abreast of the teams desires for the bederment of DDB Health and deliver to the President by 9:30am every morning
- Strong internship experience, preferably within an advertising/marketing/PR agency is preferred. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of maintaining the highest level of confidentiality and responding in a discrete manner at all times
- Copywriting skills to convey ideas in a clear and precise way
- High level of attention to detail and follow-up skills a must
- Familiar with Microsoft programs (word, excel, and pwpt), Keynote, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and others preferred
- Ability to self-manage projects under tight deadlines with grace.
- Strong written and verbal communication. Assertive, professional and has the ability to anticipate needs and “think on their feet”.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience strongly preferred