Location: New York, New York
Company: Omnicom Health Group
Omnicom Health Group is the largest healthcare marketing and communications group in the world. With more than 3,200 talented specialists dedicated exclusively to health, we have the expertise, insight, creativity, and scale to engage customers across the entire healthcare ecosystem. And create meaningful change through better, more innovative communications
- Qualified candidates should possess a strong technical background on end-user/desktop support and audio visual set-up and support. Must possess a “can-do” attitude and be willing to roll up their sleeves and get the job done.
- In-depth knowledge of MS end-user platforms, including but not limited to, Office, Windows OS, MAC OS, etc., current desktop and mobile computing technology, core media business applications and their operation. Knowledge of advertising and media businesses, as well as marketplace trends, is a
- Works directly with internal and external clients to ensure that system problems are resolved in the most expeditious manner possible. Ability to work calmly under high pressure situations. Ability to maintain good rapport with clients being
- Ability to function within a group and possess conflict resolution skills as well as ability to provide support to other team members in problem resolution
- Ability to quickly analyze problems, interprets operational needs, and resolve or escalate problems in a timely manner as well as ability to provide real time support for system
Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously. Needs to work effectively with minimal supervision to meet agreed service levels, guidelines, and procedures.
- Ability to communicate with executives and their staff. Responsible to report any violations of Security Policy and Systems Standards to
- Some travel will be required; sometimes upon short
Individual must also maintain an extreme level of confidentiality in dealing with all information that flows through the office.