Title: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Company/Location: Omnicom Health Group, New York
Department/Discipline: Human Resources, Talent Acquisition
Overview: The Coordinator is responsible for assisting the talent acquisition team in the day to day activities required to keep canidates, hiring teams, and the recruiting team engaged and happy.
The things that make this opportunity special include:
- The role. You will be joining a team that knows how to deliver results. You'll learn the art of recruiting from professionals that you'll enjoy spending your days with.
- Our leadership. They have our backs. Seriously.
- Resources. We have the tech, tools, and freedom to experiment with the new & different.
- What you'll work on. Yes, the work will be administrative in focus, but you'll also get to help out with the Intern Program, Fellowship Program, talent acquisition analytics, our social media efforts, and other HR focused projects that will directly contribute to OHG's success.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Discretion handling confidential matters
Learn more about us on Instragram @OmnicomHealthGroup, or on Twitter @OHGTalent.
Omnicom Health Group is an EOE/AA Employer.