Title: Multichannel Media Coordinator (Freelance to Permanent Position)
Company/Location: SSCG Media Group/Princeton
SSCG Media Group is the largest full-service, 100% pharma-focused strategic media planning and buying group in the world and is a proud member of the Omnicom Health Group.
Be a part of a team who thinks having fun, learning something new every day, and being creative in everything we do are some of the key ingredients to your success. Join an organization that has experienced tremendous growth and doesn’t plan to stop anytime soon! See how Substance, Style, Conviction and Grace (SSCG) are held as core values and recognized in you. We offer rich opportunities for our talent to learn and grow, be challenged, and find their passion in their work.
If you have Substance, Style, Conviction and Grace (along with all the skills below), we want to hear from you!
- Support planning teams in their efforts to serve the client’s needs in an efficient and effective manner
- Provide ongoing plan maintenance through the upkeep of essential planning documents (insertion orders, contracts/position letters, purchase orders, financial documents, etc.)
- Implement media buying placements & maintain budget; update costs as necessary
- Possess key brand knowledge including all details on the schedule flowchart (channels, tactics, rationale), brand objectives and strategies, budget information, brand competitors, creative assets, vendor partners, client and agency contacts, timing documents (closing dates, etc)
- Be vocal, present ideas and communicate brand knowledge at appropriate team meetings
- Develop solid understanding of competitive information, specialty research, consumption data, etc. which will help to gain a better understanding of the planning process and final output
- Communicate with media partners to gather space and material due dates/extension dates, obtain online media kits for production specs and gather site served performance metrics
- Act as brand liaison across: Buying, Planning, Operations and Analytics
- Schedule internal and team status meetings (weekly/biweekly) to review ongoing initiatives; responsible for taking notes and developing agenda based on supervisors directive.
- Schedule vendor lunch and learns and other meetings (Meeting notes: Coordination staff is responsible for taking meeting notes during assigned meetings/brainstorming sessions. The focus is on key points and next steps)
- Ensure that ads ran properly through an internal logging tool and provide clients with screenshot decks as proof of performance
- Attend SSCG University courses in an effort to continuously grow professionally and bring additional value to teams
- Assist in training new coordinators
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Able to multi-task with a high attention to detail
- Outgoing individual who portrays enthusiasm while learning and working with others
- Proactive individual who is a self-starter and able to act independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to think ahead and grasp big picture
- Ability to learn quickly and implement key learnings into daily responsibilities
- Strong mathematical skills with a willingness and enthusiasm to work with numbers on a daily basis
- Adaptable to change
- Able to take direction from multiple people
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint