Analytics / Business Analyst
Want to work with a multi-talented creative and innovative digital team? Have a passion for usable design? We would love to have you join our team.
We are a close-knit family with a goal to produce the most innovative and quality-driven work out there. Must be able to manage multiple streams of work and collaborate well with others.
- Create detailed project documentation for digital projects including functional specs, tech specs, QA (for websites, databases, apps, and other projects)
- Create client-facing reports using Google Analytics and our analytics tools stack
- Thoroughly test websites, databases and applications
- Coordinate effectively with team members of all departments and levels to complete projects
- Act as point of contact for development and QA work with other agencies and vendors
- Proactively plan to meet deadlines for documentation, dev, and QA
- Help team plan for all project steps and handoffs
- Organize JIRA, Trello, Git and other systems to be current and effective for the team
Qualifications and Experience:
- Motivated team player
- Experience with tools, concepts, and methodologies of quality management
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid experience with Google Analytics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills
- Web development background preferred
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at once
- Ability to work independently and capable of identifying and resolving issues.
- 2+ year’s prior agency QA experience as related to front-end web development and internet advertising, a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree
Four-year degree in related field required