Title: Associate Director, Business Development
Company/Location: Omnicom Health Group, New York
Overview: Omnicom Health Group has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director, Business Development.
Maintaining a positive and supportive role is critical and it is important that you are able to move the process forward by achieving deadlines. You will continuously be learning and will be exposed to many new therapeutic areas. You are process driven, detailed and highly organized.
- Must have a pharmaceutical and/or agency background
- Can be out of any type of role in an agency setting-account, creative, project management, etc.
- This person will manage the pitch process with oversight from team leaders
- Will develop in-depth knowledge of assigned therapeutic area
- Will work across agencies with account, creative and MSA teams.
- Should understand ( or be able to pick up quickly) the account and strategic aspects of a brand team
- Will work collaboratively with both the agency pitch team and business development team
- Must be able to command a room and take control of the pitch process; Strong facilitation skills; the ability to own multiple projects
- Must be comfortable dealing with senior leadership across the agencies
- Digital experience a must
- A bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of medical marketing or pharmaceutical agency experience required
- Must have strong writing skills and be a strategic thinker