Title: VP, Associate Media Director
Company/Network: SSCG Media Group
Division: SSCG Media Soho at 200 Varick Street, NY, NY 10014
Overview:SSCG Media Group (SSCGMedia.com) is one of the largest full-service, 100% pharma-focused strategic media planning and buying groups in the world and is a proud member of the Omnicom Health Group family.
Be a part of a forward thinking, creative and entrepreneurial team. Join an organization that has experienced tremendous growth and doesn’t plan to stop anytime soon! See how Substance, Style, Conviction and Grace (SSCG) are held as core values and recognized in you. We offer rich opportunities for our talent to learn, grow, be challenged, and find their passion in their work.
If you have Substance, Style, Conviction and Grace (along with all the skills below), we want to hear from you!
- Successfully run multiple accounts, simultaneously, maintaining strong client relationships, managing work plans and internal staffing to ensure all expectations are being met and managed according to scope of work
- Drive strategic direction and oversight for large HCP/Patient pharma campaigns
- Manage external agency relationships to drive harmonization across all HCP and Patient media touchpoints (HCP, Patient and consumer)
- Oversee a diverse, multidisciplinary internal team to track, implement and optimize best media strategies
- Analyze brand marketing objectives & strategies and evaluate market research data
- Recruit, develop and train team members
- Identify new opportunities for company growth and participate in new business pitches
- Expand and/or renew existing accounts
- Work with other executive colleagues and departmental managers to implement plans and policies throughout the organization
- Serve as a key member of the SSCG senior leadership team to support ongoing and future agency initiatives
- Represent the organization at conferences and industry sales meetings
- Maintain acute awareness of market and industry trends
- Report directly to senior management
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 10+ years of Professional and Patient Healthcare media experience
- Strong foundation in both HCP and consumer marketing
- Deep experience managing omnichannel campaigns including: Digital, Display, Social, Search, Print, OOH, Point of Care and convention.
- 5+ years of significant experience at a media agency; leadership or management experience is preferred
- Superior problem solving and diplomacy skills
- Outstanding public speaking and writing skills
- Ability to manage, motivate and mentor the team
- Good time management
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
- Ability to translate and communicate campaign success to clients
- Positive energy and a team player who can carry SSCG values