Title: Account Executive
Company/Location: Entree Health / New York
Department/Discipline: Account Services
Competencies: Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy, Organizational Savvy and Creativity
A recent college grad. An immunologist. A graphic novelist. A Naval officer. These are a few of the people who are making waves at Entrée Health. You’ll know you're ready to join us if you love being in the company of A students with Type A personalities.
Interested in learning more?
Entree Health, a member of Omnicom Health Group, is devoted to the single-minded proposition that access and reimbursement are critical to the success of pharmaceutical brands. We are part of the world’s largest global healthcare advertising agencies, encompassing more than 3200 talented individuals in offices across the United States and Europe.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team!
Overview: The Account Executive (AE) will act as an internal day-to-day contact for all account services activity. The AE will support senior account team members in executing creative work, building effective client relationships and managing the critical components of successful project management.
- Execute overall brand objectives and strategies for brands as assigned under the guidance of senior account team members
- Participate in face to face client meetings, engage with clients independently on small tactical initiatives under the guidance of senior account team members
- Draft internal contact reports, manage status reports, provide competitive and market research as assigned.
- Interact with cross functional brand team members to ensure regular and accurate information exchange
- Coordinate with Finance: execute elements of the estimating, billing, and reconciliation processes as directed by Supervisor.
- Liaise with Project Management team: open job numbers, assist in the development of key project documents including but not limited to client project status and internal meeting reports.
- Participate in CDM group training classes and initiatives as appropriate.
- Assist senior account team members as needed.
- Assist account team with scheduling meetings, room reservations, preparing agendas, preparing handouts and/or coordinating client events and entertainment.
- Develop product knowledge base (i.e., understanding of product indications, market research, marketing plans, and competitive knowledge)
- Monitor brand and projects in progress
- Support team in development of materials.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in advertising, marketing, communications or journalism and/or coursework related to Pharmaceutical advertising is preferred, not required.
- Strong academic achievement combined with campus leadership and/or community involvement.
- A minimum of 1 year work experience within the advertising industry or related field. Pharmaceutical advertising is preferred, not required.
- Able to multi-task in a faced paced environment while functioning as a member of a highly collaborative team.
- Basic understanding of digital communications and media channels preferred.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to create basic formulas and formatting within Excel and knowledge of Keynote preferred, not required.
- Superior organizational skills