Title: Head of Art+Design
Reports to: CCO
Summary: Senior Designer/Art Director responsible for “beautifying” high-level creative projects and starting a design group.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design jobs, independently, as well as in team(s) on retail assignments
- Art direction, independently, as well as in team(s) on retail assignments
- Print, TV, digital and collateral projects as assigned
- Meet, and help team to meet, internal and external deadlines on all projects you are responsible for as an Art Director or Designer
- Contribution to projects that may or may not have been altered, revised or developed by creative staff
- Commitment and follow through on jobs
- Experience in collateral, retail, direct and general advertising
- Minimum of 8 years experience as Designer/Art Director
- Team player
- Able to function in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of timely turn around on assignments
- Must be proficient in Indesign, Quark, Illustrator, and Adobe Applications
Alignment with TBWA\WorldHealth Values
Our ambition is to create ideas for our clients that lift their businesses and brands. Ideas are our business. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere.
Certain attitudes define how we work and are important in what we seek for our culture.
- Curiosity: Be open minded to ideas wherever they come; curious people are often unafraid of change;
- Collaboration: Self-confidence without a big ego; work with all types of people;
- Integrity: What we say is what we do; it is honesty and respect in our dealings with people;
- Resourcefulness: To find ways to do whatever we have to do for our clients, and our people.