Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Company/Location: SSCG Media Group, 220 East 42ndStreet, New York, NY
Core Competencies: Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy, Resourcefulness, Instills Trust
We’re looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant to support our CEO.
SSCG Media Group (SSCGMedia.com)is one of the largest full-service, 100% pharma-focused strategic media planning and buying groups in the industry and is a proud member of The Omnicom Health Group family.
Be a part of a team who thinks having fun, learning something new every day, and being creative in everything we do are some of the key ingredients to your success. Join an organization that has experienced tremendous growth and doesn’t plan to stop anytime soon! See how Substance, Style, Conviction and Grace (SSCG) are held as core values and recognized in you. We offer rich opportunities for our talent to learn and grow, be challenged, and find their passion in their work.
If you have Substance, Style, Conviction and Grace (along with all the skills below), we want to hear from you!
Overview: The Executive Assistant provides executive level administrative support to the CEO of SSCG Media Group. In this important role, you will be responsible for the daily management of her calendar, email, client and agency relations, special projects, and agency events while also providing the highest level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Manage the CEO’s schedule flawlessly by maintaining an organized, up-to-date calendar and resolving conflicts efficiently, taking care to manage the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Manage travel and meeting arrangements by organizing logistics and liaising with key stakeholders and travel resources to confirm schedules and/or itineraries
- Process expense reimbursements for CEO and Associate Partner
- Provide personalized and quality customer service to key stakeholders, by screening and prioritizing incoming information, recommending actions to resolve requests and referring stakeholders to appropriate employees or departments as required
- Manage directly or help facilitate event planning and budgets for agency activities, including but not limited to: annual agency VisionMeetings, quarterly agency town hall meetings, summer party and holiday party; Serve as a company steward for culture by assisting the SSCG Spirit Committee in organizing, promoting, and developing cultural events for the agency at large
- Manage special projects as assigned by establishing objectives and milestones, defining resources, coordinating work plans and creating keynote and powerpoint presentations or other documents as required to support the achievement of SSCG Media Group
- Must be proactive and assertive in anticipating needs, and should be able to “think on your feet.”
- Be able to work independently and be resourceful in handling and resolving a variety of situations.
- Provide a positive environment by modeling company values and influencing others to behave according to our company’s culture; be a helpful resource around the office
- Provide the CEO with background information and/or supporting documents in preparation for scheduled appointments, meetings, speaking engagements, conferences, interviews, etc.
- Respond to and handle confidential and sensitive information with poise and tact
- Assist in driving SSCG’s internal social media strategy ensuring consistency with the company’s overall business and marketing strategy – facebook, twitter, instagram
- Assist with onboarding preparations for new employees (internal set-up)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years required in previous experience as Executive Assistant, preferably within an advertising/marketing/PR agency. Project Management experience is a plus.
- A proven track record of maintaining the highest level of confidentiality and responding in a discrete manner at all times
- The ability to solve for solutions while maintaining a calm demeanor
- Exudes a positive energy and a great attitude
- Strong proficiency with MAC. Must have superior Microsoft Office Suite skills, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Keynote is strongly preferred.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment; Ability to self-manage projects under tight deadlines with grace
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Ability to manage a diverse workload, and to multi task
- Highly accountable, able to produce high quality deliverables and meet deadlines
- Great client/customer service skills