Title: VP, Associate Medical Director
Company/Location: CDM NY / New York
Competencies: Substance, Style, Conviction, Grace
Overview: As part of one of the world’s most admired healthcare advertising agencies,
CDM New York brings people, brands, ideas, and innovation together to change real lives in extraordinary ways.
- Act as medical strategic lead across multiple disease categories and healthcare products throughout the lifecycle of brands
- MSA strategic lead for the brand during Medical, Legal and Regulatory engagement
- MSA strategic lead for brands at national/international conferences/symposia charged with providing analysis of competitive intelligence
- MSA strategic lead on organic and new business development initiatives
- Partner with cross functional teams to identify business opportunities on existing/in line brands and turn them into realities
- Mentor , motivate and develop MSA team members and inspire the department to higher level of strategic thinking
- Act as a liaison between the agency and key consultants/opinion leaders across a broad range of KOL engagement opportunities
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to elevate the brand
- Create and implement MSA educational initiatives to enhance overall team development.
- Candidates must have MD, PharmD, or PhD with 3-5 years of industry experience.
- Therapeutic expertise in oncology and hematology-oncology a plus
- Ability to analyze, synthesize, simplify and prioritize large volumes of medical and scientific information for presentation and consumption for cross functional team members
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Strong teaching and training skills
- Ability to plan, organize and maintain work streams/projects
- Must be able to present yourself, the agency, and your recommendations in an articulate, dynamic, and professional manner.
- Requires a desire and ability to excel in collaborative environments.
- Leadership skills including the ability to motivate and develop team’s talent
- Residency and Fellowship training a plus
- Expertise in clinical trials and FDA regulations a plus