The Experience Planner partners with the client and agency extended teams to provide leadership and focus in turning brand strategies into actionable customer engagement plans and to create innovative and marketable digital campaigns, programs and experiences.
- Provide digital marketing solutions across customers and channels to improve the impact and efficiency of marketing communications
- Focus on developing and aligning digital strategy with the brand's and client’s business goals and objectives
- Keep current and ahead of marketing/advertising/digital and brand-specific trends in order to offer added-value to the client/creative product.
- Educate clients of the value of strategic services to their business--help them define needs and potential solutions
- Recommend adjustments/additions to the roles and procedures of the department to achieve continuous improvement and efficiency across all accounts and/or specific accounts.
- Act as a key resource in new business opportunities and agency pitches
- Spearhead initiatives with creative and technical partners to create demonstrations and proof of concept prototypes to market to new and existing clients
- Play leadership role in strategic and tactical brand planning initiatives across multiple brands
- Participate in crafting tactical and Scope of Work plans
- Create and conduct learning seminars for clients and agency partners to share latest knowledge of new technologies and solutions periodically throughout the year
- Demonstrate good problem-solving and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to set priorities while handling multiple projects and to delegate work appropriately
- Articulate agency POV with conviction. Become trusted and integral strategic advisor to the Client team
- 3+ years Agency or comparable experience, in healthcare digital strategy and pharmaceutical marketing
- College degree, preferably in marketing, advertising, communications or science/medicine
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including primary research, customer segmentation, targeting, direct marketing, customer care)
- Deep understanding of the technical nature of digital marketing solutions
- Experience in market research and testing of digital marketing
- Thorough understanding of the healthcare/pharmaceutical advertising/promotions industry and the unique regulatory and privacy requirements and challenges. Understanding of therapeutic categories/disease states
- Strong understanding of HCP and patient integrated marketing programs including email and display campaigns, e-detailing campaigns, search, mobile detailing and CLM (desirable) initiatives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as superior computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proven leadership ability with strong client relationship skills; maturity to handle independent senior-level client contact
- Experience managing and coordinating multiple strategy projects across internal teams and client relationships