Adelphi Research - Director, Quantitative Research
Who we’re looking for:
- A stellar market research professional with 8 – 12 + years of experience, preferably all in pharmaceutical/healthcare space.
- Ability to generate sales and repeat business by fostering strong client relationships and seeking referrals
- Passionate about knowing our clients’ strategy, and ability to consult strategically and deliver solid, insightful reports and presentations
- Signficant depth of quantitative market research experience including a strong understanding of advanced analytical methods
- We are looking for someone whose background includes leading teams; must be able to mentor both junior and senior staff in both quantitative market research and pharmaceutical industry knowledge.
- Curious and open to exploring new methods and spearheading the development of new market research techniques, solutions and methods
What you can expect:
- You will be part of a team where your contributions are recognized and appreciated.
- You will be challenged and grow as you use your talent to develop new business, nurture existing relationships
- You can expect to contribute to the company’s overall strategic direction as a participant in senior leadership meetings.
- You will be encouraged to think differently and apply your creativity to develop new research techniques/methods that deliver new insights and/or identify process efficiencies to improve our business
What you need to do the job:
- Eight to 12 years of hands –on experience designing and implementing quantitative research studies at all stages of the drug life cycle for the pharmaceutical/biotech industries including projects with advanced methods such as segmentation and conjoint analysis
- High level of expertise in elevating results from quantitative studies to be business focused, strategic and insightful.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experienced collaborative leader of both senior and junior level team members.
- Demonstrable experience in building and expanding new business relationships and expanding/nurturing relationships with current clients in the pharmaceutical/biotech industries.
- Ability to meet specific sales goals.
- Must have experience in vendor/supplier market research, preferably in pharmaceutical research.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, advanced education preferred.