Omnicom Health Group is comprised of more than a dozen communications companies specializing in every area of health, medicine and wellness. We work with life-science companies to build world-class brands across every phase of the product lifecycle.
We have a great opportunity to join our Finance Team. This Finance Analyst will support the Finance Director and Client Finance Manager for CDM NY.
- Management of all brand budgets and weekly trackers
- Ensure clients' financial obligations are met on schedule and within budget
- Monthly Fee Reconciliations
- Assist in the development of quarterly, and yearly forecasts and budgets
- Develop a relationship with a financial representative on the client side where appropriate
- Manage inventory (hours and out-of-pocket costs) on the Work-in-Progress on an ongoing basis
- Responsible for A/R reports; work with clients’ AP departments to clear invoices and secure payments
- Pro-actively assist account teams with scope of work development and provide ongoing support and partnership as scopes and business changes throughout the year
- Seek and implement ways to improve, streamline and automate processes.
- Work directly with the billing department to ensure all fees and expenses are billed to clients in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaison with key members of the finance organization - general accounting, billers and finance director
- Become a point person for internal/external financial issues, conflict resolutions.
- Develop knowledge of client contracts
- Special projects as assigned working with finance team.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 experience, agency experience is a+
- Advanced proficiency with Excel required
- Prior experience with Dynamics and Cognos preferred
- Strong understanding of financial and business terminology and concepts
- Professional attitude and service oriented demeanor; team player; ability to work with a variety of individuals across teams and levels
- Ability to work in fast paced, changing environment; strong multi-tasking skills
- Creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills