Title: Senior Digital Data Analyst
Company / Location: CDM NY / New York
Overview: The Senior Digital Data Analyst will measure digital HealthCare marketing campaigns to HealthCare Providers (HCPs), Patients, and Payers, to uncover and integrate insights from resulting datasets to produce high-quality analyses and reports for our client’s pharmaceutical brands.
- Track, report on, and make recommendations on digital HealthCare advertising campaigns. Support digital campaign management, reporting and analytics for online web properties, search, affiliate, display, mobile platforms, social listening, and emerging digital channels.
- Integrate non-personal channels (e.g. conventions, sales representatives, and other live events) to assist Account Executives and Digital Strategists with the holistic view of a campaign
- Own weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting. Prepare and produce analytics reports on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis. Perform daily analysis and report on campaign results when necessary.
- Define data output formats and export data from several internal and external sources
- Managing data pulls of varying size and complexity
- Implements ad-hoc projects to build data resources, enhance reporting and deliver analytical insights.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to derive insights and develop measurable recommendations and experiments.
- Analyze data from the HCP and Patient usage of interactive products, providing insights usage and proactively making recommendations to improve the user experience. Apply strategic thinking, analytical insights and project management skills to build and implement new campaigns.
- Collaborate with client, agency partners, and other stakeholders establish KPIs and related program metrics.
- Coordinate and collaborate with technology team to ensure metrics and standards are developed, implemented, captured, and appropriately tested/QA’ed for digital programs.
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting to ensure campaigns are tracked correctly.
- Prepare written analysis and presenting findings and recommendations, to internal and external partners, with clarity and recommendations for specific actions to improve product.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation on measurement methodology and reporting process to ensure continuity and consistency of analytics program.
Bachelor’s degree: Business, Marketing/Advertising, Computer Science, or a related field of study
- 2-3 years of professional experience with a minimum 1 years in an analyst role preferably in digital or interactive industries
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Experience with Google Analytics, Omniture/Adobe Suite, Social Listening and Social Media Anaytics required
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint Skills required
- Experience with Tableau strongly preferred
Soft Skills Requirements:
- A proactive self-starter who can collaborate among a variety of departments.
- Superior logic and excellent communication skills to present complex concepts and data analyses in a clear and effective manner.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.