Title: Senior Account Executive
Department/Discipline: Account Services
Company/Location: CDM Princeton / Princeton, NJ
Competencies: Compassion, Creativity, Customer Focus, Informing, Intellectual Horsepower, Drive For Results
Overview: The SAE will be responsible for project planning and mentoring junior staff.
Lifechangers needed! CDM Princeton—the only agency in the NJ/PA area with the fierce, fast-paced spirit of a big-city agency and the talent to match—is hiring! If you have mad client service skills, are a master of planning, and love to work with wickedly talented professionals, check out our Senior Account Executive opening. Apply today!
- Meet with client on a regular basis to ensure promotional needs and tactical programs are being implemented
- Partner with project management to coordinate multi-channel marketing plans on all assigned brands
- Provide clear and complete direction on all projects, and direct all meetings
- Review all jobs for consistency with brand strategy and client direction
- Inform client of any changes in agreed-upon direction, timelines, cost, etc.
- Work closely with project management and supervisor to monitor job costs vs estimates
- Work with agency/client teams to develop annual brand promotional plans
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, high stress, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated excellence in attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong ability to think critically. We need problem solvers!
- Effective listener
- Experience presenting information, both verbally and written, to clients and senior management
- Proven abilities of financial accountability (with client and agency budgets)
- Ability to travel on an as-needed basis
- BA/BS degree, with coursework emphasis in communications, advertising, or science
- 2-4+ years agency account management experience, with at least 1-2 years pharmaceutical experience
- Demonstrated experience with producing digital and print deliverables (HCP and consumer).