Title: Associate, Digital Media Operations
Company/Location: SSCG Media Group/220 East 42nd Street Location
Overview: SSCG Media Group (SSCGMedia.com) is the largest full-service, 100% pharma-focused strategic media planning and buying group in the world and is a proud member of The CDM Group Family.
Be a part of a team who thinks having fun, learning something new every day, and being creative in everything we do are some of the key ingredients to your success. Join an organization that has experienced tremendous growth and doesn’t plan to stop anytime soon! See how Substance, Style, Conviction and Grace (SSCG) are held as core values and recognized in you. We offer rich opportunities for our talent to learn and grow, be challenged, and find their passion in their work.
If you have Substance, Style, Conviction and Grace (along with all the skills below), we want to hear from you!
- The trafficker will manage on-line ad traffic delivery and will be involved in the planning, delivery, optimization and measurement of client ad campaigns. This campaign manager position will also be responsible for working with 3rd Party Ad Serving vendors and publisher Ad Operations teams.
- Traffic, test, and maintain online and mobile advertising campaigns using DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM) ad server
- Create and update Traffic Sheet to include campaign structure, placements, URLs, and tags per brand on regular basis
- Ensure creative submissions are adherent to technical specifications and book into DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM) ad server
- Troubleshoot ad creative issues that affect tracking, implementation, or reporting
- Provide proof of implementation to Multichannel Media and Creative Agency teams
- Regularly monitor and reconcile campaign delivery
- Adjust rotations to ensure creative weighting and flighting are at peak levels
- Ensure campaigns deliver on pace and in full
- Collaborate with key agency partners to ensure the flawless execution of digital media campaigns
Qualifications and Experience:
- Understanding of digital marketing and operations
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year of experience in Digital Media Operations role (agency side a plus)
- Experience with ad serving platforms, such as OAS, DFA, PointRoll, Sizmek, Mail Chimp
- Pharmaceutical/healthcare vertical experience is a plus
- Strong critical thinking and proactive problem solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and prioritize accordingly to deliver on multiple projects over multiple timelines with flawless customer-centric focus
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to effectively manage projects supporting multiple brands
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills a must
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and in team environment
- Knowledge of basic HTML
- Experience with programmatic and paid search marketing a plus
- Experience with web analytics tools a plus, such as Floodlight Tags, Google Analytics, WebTrends, Omniture, Google Tag Manager, Tealium