Vice President, Group Account Strategist
The Vice President, Group Account Strategist is able to nimbly translate business insights into action. In this hybrid role, the VP will be immersed in a specific brand, playing a senior account role in the day-to-day business, with responsibility for overarching strategic thinking across the brand. Through collaborative conversations with clients and colleagues, the VP will derive a deep understanding of the market, customer, competition, and brand, and convert that knowledge into actionable recommendations for clients.
- Keep abreast of the dynamic market (oncology) and translate new developments into implications for the brand
- Collaborate yet challenge the team and clients to come up with strategically sound initiatives for the brand
- Design customized workshops (eg, positioning, messaging, competitive analysis) and dynamically lead facilitation
- Develop strategic deliverables that include but are not limited to: competitive analysis; brand positioning; market research synthesis, workshops (activities and output reports), and brand plans
- Fully understand marketing channels and recommend ways to leverage appropriately
- Follow jobs through the process and ensure they ladder up to support the overall brand vision and goals
- Collaborate with creative team to make sure insights are pulled through to execution
- Manage account team
- Manage overall SOW
- 5-8 years’ experience in pharmaceutical marketing and/or strategy consulting in pharmaceuticals/healthcare or pharmaceutical advertising agency experience
- Experience with oncology brands
- Strong presentation and moderation skills and exceptional slide deck storytelling capabilities
- Highly organized with superior written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter and driver of results
Omnicom Health Group is an EOE/AA Employer.