Title: Human Resources Specialist
Company/Location: Omnicom Health Group
Department/Discipline: Human Resources
Reports to: HR Business Partner
The Human Resources Specialist will partner with employees, at all levels, to deliver HR supports while fostering a climate of trust and commitment. The HR Specialist will support multiple business units and will also drive HR initiatives and processes for the larger OHG team.
- Partner with HR Business Partner as point of contact for general employee questions. Will respond to and triage employee questions related general HR and agency policies, and benefits.
- Own new hire onboarding including new hire orientation, paperwork, announcements, and new hire review adherence.
- Monitor and track annual performance reviews and goal setting processes.
- HR administrator for performance appraisal system which involves troubleshooting login issues, answering general employee questions and updating instructions as required.
- Support HR Business Partner with quarterly compensation processes.
- Manage employee terminations including exit communication, system updates and scheduling/performing exit interviews as requested.
- Assist HR Business Partner on a variety of agency projects such as trainings, talent reviews and employee development tools as requested.
- Webmaster for the HR section of agency intranet which includes a quarterly audit of content.
- Follow up with employees to ensure complete of training programs.
- HR lead for agency events including Bring Your Kids to Work Day, Go Red, International Women's Day, Fellowship, and internship program, etc.
- Create ad-hoc reports as directed and maintain existing reports as needed.
- OOTO coverage for HR Business Partner as appropriate.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience (or relevant internship experience) in a fast-paced, collaborative working environment. Agency or creative environment preferred but not required.
- Strong verbal, written and customer service communication skills.
- Interest in learning company policy and employment law.
- Ability to multi-task in complex working environment with accuracy and proficiency.
- High degree of confidently and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of various HR tools and systems - i.e SuccessFactors and iCIMS is preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.