Position: Quality Assurance Tester
The Quality Assurance Tester reports directly to VP of Digital Development and works directly with the Director of Development, Project Managers, and the Digital Studio Manager to ensure that all digital projects are released bug-free across multiple platforms and devices.
- Perform manual quality assurance testing across multiple platforms, environments, and devices.
- Reporting test outcomes in agency and client bug-tracking software/documentation.
- Proficiency testing digital projects across multiple platforms and devices.
- Proficiency documenting issues in a concise, but thorough manner.
- Experience in working in varying bug-tracking environments.
- Experience testing on Windows, OSX, iOS, and Android platforms.
- Strong understanding of digital production processes.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and stay motivated.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products.
Preferred but not required
- Experience testing for digital pharmaceutical advertising.
- Experience with SVN, GIT, or other version control software.