The Sr. UX Designer will utilize his/her knowledge and experience of customers and users to ensure the creation of high quality user interfaces and overall user experience for a variety of digital assignments.
- Partners with creative directors to create the most engaging and usable interactive experience, ensuring that the user is consuming the information in the proper manner to achieve the marketing objectives.
- Leverages sketches, sitemaps, user–flow diagrams, mental models, user research, website analytics and other means to create and improve the interactive experience, and to ensure that the user’s needs are always at the center of every engagement.
- Organizes information to create visualizations of content to achieve brands objective by sequencing and relating elements; preparing storyboards; applying principles of human-computer interaction, comprehension, learning, and aesthetics.
- Develops prototypes with an innovative look and feel; structures information filtering and retrieval; coordinates scripts and graphics with writers and designers; tests prototypes; observes usability; defines specifications to improve the quality and effectiveness of our creative product and accomplish brand objectives.
- Provides expertise and collaborates with internal constituents to train staff and clients on UI/UX best practices and procedures to deliver the highest quality UI/UX to all digital assignments.
- Collaborates with client facing personnel to support existing client relationships through guidance and digital expertise, ensuring expectations are clear and creative deliverables are exceptional and accurate. Anticipates internal business unit and client needs, through thought leadership, issue resolution and solution innovation.
- 5+ years of equivalent creative or technical background.
- Background in Informational Architecture (IA), Psychology, Human Factors and/or Graphics/Web design.
- Experience with: mobile and touch screen or tablet devices, OmniGraffle and Axure for rapid prototyping, HTML and CSS5.
- Web User Interface Design, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Analysis, Usability Testing, Web Programming Skills, Web Graphic Design, Understanding Browser Capabilities.
- Excellent Customer Focus.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must possess a strong team orientation and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Problem Solving.
- Action Oriented
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Peer Relationships
- Technical Learning
- Time Management