Title: Director, Talent Acquisition
Company / Location: Omnicom Health Group / New York
Department / Discipline: Human Resources / Talent Acquisition
Competencies: Creativity, Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy, Perseverance
You're an HR Business Partner at heart with deep roots in recruiting. And by joining this team you'll be a leader responsible for supporting the development of members of the talent acquisition team, owning and developing Omnicom Health Group company relationships, and playing a key role in their assigned requisitions. Adept at the art developing and identifying talent along with cultivating relationships, the Director makes it happen while keeping everyone engaged and enthused.
But you know this. The things that make this opportunity special include:
- The team. There are 20+ of us on it and we work together every day in helping one another be successful.
- You'll be a leader on the team. You're ready to inspire, coach, develop, and deliver on the promise that we believe in doing whatever it takes to help the team be successful.
- The network we support. We support 15 agencies which means that we aren't subject to the big ups and downs that often plague ad agency recruiting teams.
- Our leadership. They have our backs. Seriously.
- Resources. We have the tech, tools, and freedom to experiment with the new & different.
- What you'll work on. It isn't just about filling roles. We also run the intern program, the Fellowship program, most of the diversity & inclusion initiatives, and more. And we don't do this because we have to, we do it because we want to. See some of our latest work on Twitter @OHGTalent.
- As a leader on the team you'll be responsible for managing several members of the team while still finding opportunities to train and mentor team members that are not your direct reports
- Own OHG agency relationships
- Oversight of key programs managed by the talent acquisition team
- Full life-cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, and presenting job offers to candidates.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 10+ years of full life-cycle creative recruiting within advertising, marketing, public relations or a similar industry.
- A demonstrated ability to manage and mentor others.
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Impeccable follow through skills and the ability to deliver results.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Computer Proficiency (Word, Excel, iCIMS).
Omnicom Health Group is an EOE/AA Employer.