Title: Associate Creative Director, Art
Company/Location: CDM Princeton
Competencies: Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy and Creativity
Overview: The Associate Creative Director, Art is responsible for learning about the basics of healthcare advertising, creating concepts on strategy, and the agency process. The Art Director is a driven and ambitious member of the creative team with an eye for design.
- Work closely with copy and account services as a team player to ensure that the creative needs of your brand(s) are met
- Be a brand steward: manage design, typography and overall visual identity in the online and offline spaces
- Stay Creatively Fresh: actively seek and share digital inspiration (creative, technology, general digital trends) with their teams, art department, and agency
- Ability to present/communicate in an organized, professional, and effective manner
- Responsible for managing workload and timeline.
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Design, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 6-10 years’ advertising visual experience
- Exceptional design skills, strong command of visual vocabulary, ability to use creativity in concepting, good working knowledge of healthcare categories
- Creative concepting skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Expertise with creation and presentation of scientific tables and statistical data