Company/Location: Link 9 / New Jersey
Title: Junior Studio Artist
Department/Discipline: Graphic Services
Aid in the preparation and collection of assets for final release to Vendors according to established guidelines. NOTE: This is not a Creative/Design position.
- Revise Indesign files for Print and Digital projects that comply to client’s Submission Guidelines
- Prepare and Collect print assets for submission to vendors (pre-press) and client's system
- Prepare and Collect digital assets for submission to Digital Publishers and client's system
- Accountable for learning multiple client's systems
- Review and input correct Metadata into Art Assets
- Responsible for completing multiple tasks within given timelines
- Experience in building mechanical files for brochures, folders, large scaled panels, Journal Ads, and a variety of other packaging styles
- Must be highly organized, flexible to changing conditions and be constantly aware of project deadlines.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1+ years Studio experience
- Extremely detail oriented
- Proficient in CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Bridge)
- Team player: Comfortable working with many personalities and team members
- Understands the need for excellence in client services
- Multi-tasking/Prioritizing Skills: Will be given several projects at one time to complete over various timelines. Candidate must be capable of prioritizing their workload on a daily basis and allocating the time needed to accomplish each task throughout the day/week to ensure that all projects will be completed on time.
- Willingness to assist other members of department as needed when workload allows
- BA/BS with a design related major or equivalent work experience