Position | Executive Assistant
Functional Area| Pharmaceuticals/Health
Purpose: Reporting to the Managing Director (MD). Serve as the primary support for the Managing Director and overall business unit(s) to provide proactive and solution-oriented
actions towards the achievement of successful partnerships that focus on internal constituents and external clients.
All employees are expected to embody the 4 core values of CDM – Substance,
Style, Conviction and Grace.
- RECEPTION: Is the first contact for the company and is to appear articulate, polished and
professional at all times. Answers the telephone in a timely manner, proactively screens calls for the leadership team.
- MEETINGS: Coordinate internal client and/or agency meetings for MD and leadership team if required. This may include; teleconferences and social events to ensure optimum levels of agency productivity. Will compile, organize and disseminate meeting materials and follow-up on action items as
requested by MD. The Executive Assistant will be particularly sensitive to time and
logistical details for all participants including updating and confirming changes including location or call-in numbers, providing materials, and coordinating communications. The Executive Assistant is also responsible for setup and cleanup of meetings rooms.
- COMMUNICATION: Serve as a gatekeeper between the Managing Director and all
departments to increase the mutual understanding of cultural expectations and norms.
The Executive Assistant will maintain open lines of communication, fulfill requests and
provide appropriate feedback and follow-up on all matters in a timely and appropriate
- FILES: Maintain a general filing system for MD for corporate documents such as all
company meetings, library, contact information for all employees, Client lists, etc. to
prioritize follow-up items and facilitate simple document retrieval.
- MD/DIRECTOR, ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT CALENDAR: Manage on-line calendar for the Managing Director, and the Director, Account Development for effective scheduling management. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for tracking availability and scheduling appointments/meetings across multiple time zones, populating ancillary details, providing weekly calendar printouts – while proactively checking calendar daily, and updating and notifying the Managing Director and the Director, Account Development as appropriate.
- PRESENTATIONS: Create and format PowerPoint/Keynote decks to support the delivery of
consistent and accurate all company presentations as per MD request. The Executive
Assistant will work with the Studio and Proofreading to convey needs and verify the
appropriate usage of artwork, logos and brand specific requirements when requested.
- TRAVEL: For MD & Leadership team: Coordinates travel and facilitates a seamless travel experience.
Oversee transportation and lodging requirements, provide the MD & Leadership team with a detailed itinerary, update calendar and support necessary travel modifications.
FOR MD: Manages voicemail and email, in the absence of the Managing Director, to prioritize and address inquiries and initiatives as appropriate. For CDM All: ensures employees properly complete their travel requests, coordinates all travel arrangements and acts as liaison with Concur.
- EXPENSE REPORTS: Process, organize and route expense reports for MD & job opening
requests as required.
• Action oriented
• Customer focus
• Interpersonal savvy
• Learning on the fly
• Problem solving
• Process management
• Financial acumen
• Strategic thinking
• H.S. graduate with some college preferred
• At least 4 years of administrative experience at the mid to senior management level
• Excellent interpersonal communication (verbal and written) skills, with the ability to
effectively work with employees and external clients at all levels
• The ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of organizational skills
• Must possess the maturity to handle confidential information
• The position requires the incumbent to be a self-motivated team player, with a can-do
and pro-active attitude/aptitude
• Will be perceptive to executive and business needs
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Omnicom Health Group is an EOE/AA Employer.