The Scienomics Group (TSG) is an industry leader in scientific and medical strategy and communications. At TSG our passion is science. We are a powerful team of professionals committed to partnership and united by a shared purpose of helping our clients. We value our employees and believe in their growth and we are looking for a dynamic Account Manager to join our team!
As an Account Manager you will be leading projects from start to end with support and guidance from our account leads, giving you the chance to manage and learn all at once! This will include timeline development, financial management and all things involving client management. You will also work very closely with other departments on our team such as creative, traffic, scientific services, editorial, and meeting planning to get everything done—having great communication skills is a must!
This role is extremely client-oriented; your job will involve relationship building, leading calls/meetings, creating SOWs and project execution. This role is the perfect chance opportunity to continue building client services experience while also stepping up in the management area. If you are ready to take that next step in your career and work towards finding the best solutions for our projects and partners this IS the role for you!
ON A DAILY BASIS YOUR JOB WILL INVOLVE:
Strategic Business Stewardship
- Participating and contributing in business planning sessions
- Working on new business pitches/presentations which will involve conducting research, scheduling, and more
- Using ERT/WorkForce project management tools
- Working closely with finance director for accurate picture and preservation of account financials
- Using financial tools, (e.g. Financial Dashboard) to keep track of key financial data trackers along with using Cognos to keep the team forecast up to date
- Developing client budgets, scope of work, and estimates
- Overseeing and providing direction to junior account managers
- Onboarding and training junior staff; delegating project work to provide them with experience and knowledge transfer
- Taking the lead on interdepartmental relationship issues; identifying and solving problems, giving and receiving constructive criticism and addressing any conflicts that arise
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in business, marketing, communications, life sciences, or liberal arts)
- 3+ years’ experience in account /project management in an agency setting (some pharmaceutical or healthcare-focused client experience preferred)
- Excellent communication (written and oral), analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- A passion for excellence
- Top notch organization skills and the ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint (some database knowledge a plus)
- The willingness and ability to travel for programs; 10% travel likely
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- A competitive compensation package
- Paid annual vacation, holiday and sick time off
- Comprehensive health plans including medical, dental and vision
- Competitive 401(k) investment options
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Life insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Employee referral awards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training and mentoring opportunities through programs such as Omnicom University, led by international influencers and Harvard Business School professors
- Retail and entertainment discounts and benefits available
- A rewarding workplace and a fun team environment
We are not just looking to fill this opening, we are looking for someone to complete our team and bring value to the company. If that’s you please apply today!
The companies within the Healthcare Consultancy Group are Equal Opportunity Employers. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any category or class of person protected by law.