Healthcare Consultancy Group (HCG) is a Global Leaderin the provision of scientific strategy and medical communications services for pharmaceutical and biotech companies.The HCG Finance Teamprovides world class support services to the several entities and 350+ employees that comprise the group. If you are driven, work with high self-expectations, have exceptional communication skills and are inherently orientated towards a customer service mentality, than you may be a candidate to join the Team. ProEd Communications (ProEd) is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst.
ProEd Communications, Inc. is a fully integrated healthcare communications company with a team of highly dedicated professionals. We provide scientific and regulatory excellence to global life science clients. ProEd is part of the Healthcare Consultancy Group, an Omnicom Group company.
When you join ProEd, you are part of an intellectually stimulating environment. We are a family; leadership is visible and accessible; people know each other and grow their careers with us. Our team members have the option to develop new skills across scientific communications, medical affairs, regulatory communications, and market access.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for partnering with Finance Directors and Client Services teams in managing and ensuring the financial integrity of revenue recognition, costs and billings for client projects.
- Reviewing and analyzing project spending on an ongoing basis through project life cycle – identify areas of risk, exposure, etc.
- Review time and expenses for projects to identify mis-codings and errors
- Prepare ad-hoc reports for client service teams and clients
- Reviewing project detail reports and preparing invoice information based on client billing terms
- Generating client invoices
- Prepare bimonthly project management reports and meet with Client Services team to review status of projects for invoicing and reconciliation needs
- Reviewing contracts and ensuring financial billings are in accordance with the terms
- Preparing project reconciliations upon project completion and analyzing them in accordance with SOW scope – minimize overages/exposure
- Researching and resolving problems
- Assisting in Quarterly Sarbanes-Oxley audits of internal financial processes
- Ensure we are audit ready and in compliance at all times – raise red flags as it relates to processes, backup, etc.
- Assist in preparing monthly and quarterly client reconciliation and spend reporting as per client contracts
Team and Client Relations
- Serve as liaison between Client Services team and the finance department
- Ensure a high degree of accuracy of financials as they relate to the client in order to maintain client relationships
- Participate in regular finance and client team meetings
- Review vendor invoices for proper project coding
- Prepare client invoices and answer client questions regarding projects
- Prepare client requested reports with accuracy and adherence to client guidelines
- Review unbilled balances and ensure billings are managed with cash flow and review monthly
- Assist with month end close procedures – project transfers, billings, etc
-Other duties as assigned-
QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSITION
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience
- Project accounting and publications experience is a plus
- Proactive fiscal acumen
- Must have a high degree of accuracy and be detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- The ability to multi-task and work on many projects simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and ensure reports are accurate, timely, and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (Solomon) and Cognos software is preferred
The companies within the Healthcare Consultancy Group are Equal Opportunity Employers. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any category or class of person protected by law.