Come join our Junior Account Manager/Client Services Teams at HCG!
The Junior Account Manager works as the “right hand” of the account team, offering direct project support. At the Healthcare Consultancy Group, we are a group of agencies that is always looking for great entry-level talent to join our client services teams as junior account managers in New York City; Stamford, Connecticut; and San Francisco, California.
Healthcare Consultancy Group (HCG): A global group of scientifically rigorous healthcare communications agencies, including Chameleon Communications International, Entwine, Health Science Communications, Hyphen Digital, ProEd Communications, and The Scienomics Group. HCG (www.hcg-int.com) is part of the Omnicom Group.
Health Science Communications (HSC): A medical communications agency in New York and New Jersey that provides medical strategy and educational initiatives to pharmaceutical, biotech, and device companies. We do this with a blend of scientific integrity and cutting-edge communications tools.
The Scienomics Group (TSG): A world-class scientific communications group based in Greenwich, Connecticut, with offices in New York City; Iselin, New Jersey; and San Francisco, California. We are a powerful team of professionals committed to partnership and are united by a shared purpose of helping our clients commercialize their breakthrough therapies.
Chameleon Communications International: A global medical communications agency specializing in the development and execution of scientific and marketing communications on behalf of its many clients in the pharmaceutical industry. Founded in 1997, Chameleon grew to be one of the largest independent companies of its type in the world with offices in London, Manchester, Los Angeles and New York.
What You Will Do:
· Work closely with account director on client accounts (live events/meetings, promotional programs, enduring materials, etc)
· Coordinate the development and production of medical education tactics
· Responsible for updating regularly scheduled client status reports, tracking budgets, and managing timelines
· Develop client service skills and brand/account management skills
· Responsible for legal and regulatory submission of documents
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication (written and oral), analytical, and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work independently and within a team
· Passion for excellence – extremely detail-oriented
· Highly organized, ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
· Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; some database knowledge a plus
· This is an entry-level position.
· Degree in life sciences or liberal arts, marketing, or communications preferred. Interest in medical science and pharmaceutical marketing a plus.
This is a campus recruiting position--we are looking for graduating students to join us in early 2019 (Jan-March) OR in June 2019.
The companies within the Healthcare Consultancy Group are Equal Opportunity Employers. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any category or class of person protected by law.