Title: Senior Account Executive
Company/Location: Entree Health / Princeton
Department/Discipline: Account Services
Competencies: Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy, Organizational Savvy and Creativity
Entree Health Princeton is growing due to their trusted relationships with their clients! This is the 4th AE role that we have added to staff in 2018! We look forward to you visiting and speaking with our other AEs and asking them what it is like to work at Entree Health Princeton!
Entree Health, a member of Omnicom Health Group, is devoted to the idea that patients need more than access to medicines. They need a way in to health. You'll know you belong here if you love hanging with A students. If the creative inside of you can’t wait to get out. If you are motivated to help people get the medicines they need. What are you waiting for?
We are part of one of the world’s largest global healthcare advertising agencies, encompassing more than 3200 talented individuals in offices across the United States and Europe. Join us to:
- Work with the leading clients and brands in the healthcare industry
- Work with the best and brightest in an exciting, challenging, opportunity-filled, and passionate environment
- See how our core values substance, style, conviction, and grace come to life and set us apart from other managed care agencies
We are looking for an Sr AE to join our team in Princeton NJ!
- Meet with client on a regular basis to ensure promotional needs and tactical programs are being implemented
- Partner with project management to coordinate multi-channel marketing plans on all assigned brands
- Provide clear and complete direction on all projects, and direct all meetings
- Review all jobs for consistency with brand strategy and client direction
- Inform client of any changes in agreed-upon direction, timelines, cost, etc.
- Work closely with project management and supervisor to monitor job costs vs estimates
- Work with agency/client teams to develop annual brand promotional plans
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, high stress, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated excellence in attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong ability to think critically. We need problem solvers!
- Effective listener
- Experience presenting information, both verbally and written, to clients and senior management
- Proven abilities of financial accountability (with client and agency budgets)
- Ability to travel on an as-needed basis
- BA/BS degree, with coursework emphasis in communications, advertising, or science
- 2-4+ years agency account management experience, with at least 1-2 years pharmaceutical experience
- Demonstrated experience with producing digital and print deliverables (HCP and consumer).