Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Company/Location: Omnicom Health Group in NY
Department/Discipline: Human Resources
Reports to: VP, HR Director
Overview: The Human Resources Coordinator will partner with employees, at all levels, to deliver HR supports while fostering a climate of trust and commitment. The HR Coordinator will support multiple business units and will also drive HR initiatives and processes for the larger OHG team.
- Main point of contact for general employee questions for several business units in the NY region.
- Will respond and triage employee questions related to payroll, benefits, and general HR policy.
- Facilitation of onboarding including new hire orientation, paperwork, announcements and new hire review adherence.
- Monitor and track annual performance reviews and goal setting processes.
- HR administrator for performance appraisal system that involves troubleshooting login issues, answering general employee questions and updating instructions as required.
- Manage employee terminations including exit communication system updates and scheduling/performing exit interviews as requested.
- Support HR Managers with quarterly compensation processes and annual bonus distribution.
- Assist HR Managers on a variety of agency projects such as trainings, talent reviews, and employee development tools as requested.
- Audit and update intranet content quarterly and manage all HR Banner requests.
- Support agency events including Bring Your Kids to Work Day, Go Red, International Women’s Day, internship program, etc.
- Create ad-hoc reports as directed and maintain existing reports as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 1 year of experience (or relevant internship experience) in a fast-paced, collaborative working environment. Agency or creative environment preferred but no required.
- Strong verbal, written and customer service communication skills.
- Interest in learning company policy and employment law.
- Ability to multi-task in complex working environment with accuracy and proficiency.
- High degree of confidently and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel.
- Knowledge of various HR tools and systems – i.e SuccessFactors and iCIMS is preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.