Title: Freelance Executive Assistant
Location: Entree Health New York
- Manage a schedule flawlessly by maintaining an organized, up-to-date calendar and resolving conflicts efficiently, taking care to manage the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Acts as the “gatekeeper” facilitating communication between senior leadership team, employees, and other senior leaders across all agencies
- Manage travel and meeting arrangements by organizing logistics and liaising with key stakeholders and travel resources to confirm schedules and/or itineraries
- Organize billing and budgeting documents by preparing reports and financial data, and processing expense reimbursements
- Provide personalized and quality customer service to key stakeholders, by screening and prioritizing incoming information, recommending actions to resolve requests and referring stakeholders to appropriate employees or departments as required
- Manage directly or help facilitate agency activities, including but not limited to budgets in Excel, Keynote and PowerPoint presentations, annual agency Vision meetings and quarterly agency town hall meetings.
- Manage special projects as assigned by establishing objectives and milestones, defining resources, coordinating work plans and creating presentations or other documents as required to support the achievement of Entree Health.
- Perform general administrative duties ensuring smooth day-to-day operations.
- Provide a positive environment by modeling company values and influencing others to behave according to our company’s culture.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to assist in writing business and/or client related documents
- A familiarity with Keynote and WordPress (platform)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Appropriately prioritize assigned tasks to ensure timely goal achievement
- Quickly change direction when working on multiple projects
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Key skills and needs:
- Excellent verbal and written skills. English majors welcome. If you can’t write clear, grammatically-correct English, this is not right the position for you.
- Comfort with (or demonstrated interest in) science and complexity; the role is in the advertising and marketing space, but clients include biotech, pharmaceutical, and medical device companies.
- Speed and facility with Keynote and Powerpoint important, as is a good eye for design.
- The more confident, self-directed, fast-learning, and initiative-taking the candidate is, the more likely they are to succeed. Eagerness to ask questions, do some digging, and partner with others to solve problems or accomplish tasks required.
- Polish—candidate will be in regular contact with other agency presidents, creative directors and CEOs, and will serve as the ambassador for this CEO/CMO. So a crisp, cheerful, professional, and service-oriented demeanor is important..
Minimal commitment to the role is 18 months.