Digital Group Art Supervisor
Biolumina is seeking a Digital Group Art Supervisor to contribute to the planning, design, and execution of exceptional digital experiences.
- 5+ years of interactive marketing art direction experience at an advertising agency or in a similar environment.
- Early adopter. Filled with a sense of genuine fascination of the digital space and a natural hunger for what’s next.
- Prides him/herself on being proficient in digital design, while also being very knowledgeable of usability, UX and technology.
- Is an expert with the latest software and online tools/services that allow him/her to express creativity.
- Understands the strengths and limitations of evolving technologies and trends such as Responsive Web Design (RWD), HTML5/CSS3, mobile apps, and social media.
- Presents a strong design portfolio showcasing a variety of interactive projects, including but not limited to websites, rich media, mobile websites, and native phone/tablet apps (roles and responsibilities on each project must be clearly stated in the portfolio).
- Has strong management skills.
- Is detail focused, goal oriented, and well organized.
- Develop ideas that are strategic, innovative, and provide an optimal user experience.
- Partner with copywriters, UX, and developers to execute creative.
- Supervise art directors in all communications related to your brand(s) and give clear direction to creative team members.
- Act as a “digital go-to” across agency teams and clients, providing thought leadership, big thinking, and resolving issues as needed.
- Actively seek and share digital inspiration (creative, technology, general digital trends).
- Work with creative director to lead digital pitches.