Marketing Cloud Developer (Consulting – Short term - 3 months)
This candidate is responsible for marketing software development project efforts as well as, configuring, maintaining, and supporting the Biopharm’s digital marketing infrastructure and environment. This consists of managing Biopharm data via SQL database instances. Also, this role is responsible for aggregating analytics data from various sources for the purpose of reporting automated reporting output to clients and internal audiences.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop and Maintain SFMC systems: 70%
- In collaboration with Data and Analytics team, support creation of SFMC reporting platform and user interfaces for the use of nontechnical team members.
- Monitor SFMC data via SQL queries and APIs.
- Automate file management (import/export/notification handling)
- Develop API integrations with vendors and partners as needed in order to enable marketing automation efforts.
- Documentation of environment, business rules, database and file management
Design and build performance reports and dashboards: 20%
Other Duties as Assigned 10%
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Certifications & KSA):
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience required
- 2 – 3 years digital marketing/email marketing experience
- Proficiency with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) marketing automation system
- Experience learning quickly, working independently and managing deadlines
- Experience in utilizing API and FTP for accessing data
- Advanced computer and technical skills (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite, CRM systems, WebEx, email marketing systems, html/xml)
- Self-starter with ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail and the accuracy in work produced
- Strong customer service focus both internally and externally
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with excellent organizational skills