The Healthcare Consultancy Group (HCG) (www.hcg-int.com), part of Omnicom Group, is composed of a group of independently managed healthcare communications companies dedicated to delivering accurate, strategic, and compelling scientific communications to the full range of stakeholders, including physicians, allied healthcare professionals, payers, patients, and caregivers. Our core values are firmly rooted in providing accurate scientific and medical information across a synergistic mix of communications disciplines infused with digital expertise.
As one of the largest and most established providers in the country, our world-class healthcare communications organization has offices in New York, NY; Greenwich, CT; Cleveland, OH; Iselin, NJ; San Francisco, CA, London and Manchester, UK, and Manila, Philippines.
HCG is looking for a dynamic Human Resources Coordinator to join our time in our New York City office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Human Resources Coordinator will partner with employees, at all levels, to deliver HR support while fostering a climate of trust and commitment. The HR Coordinator will support multiple business units and will also drive HR initiatives and processes for the larger HCG team.
- Responsible for new hire onboarding process
- This includes working with Finance, IT, and Operations to initiate the new hire process
- Main point of contact for managers and incoming new hires
- Collecting and processing employee documents including I-9, W4, EEO, and more
- Background checks and E-Verify
- Conducting weekly new hire orientations
- Maintaining and auditing HRIS
- Administrator for Halogen performance and learning management system
- Maintain accurate data in Success Factors Reach HRIS and company intranet
- Regular audits of HRIS systems to ensure accuracy
- Processing of bi-monthly payroll
- Preparation of new hire and separated hires entries
- Maintaining accurate records of employee leaves and adjusting payroll accordingly
- Maintaining accurate records of employee off-cycle increase payments or adjustments
- Conduct quarterly audits in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley
- Point of contact for employee inquiries
- Answer general employee inquiries regarding benefits information, company policies, company engagement initiatives, and more
- Create ad-hoc reports as directed, and maintain existing reports as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding conversations and records
- Prior experience and strong interest in Human Resources including:
- Employee Onboarding, Performance Development, Compensation, Payroll, Employee Recognition and Engagement, Immigration, Compliance, Communications
- Proven attention to detail
- At least 1 year of experience (e.g. full time, part time, relevant internship) in a fast-paced, collaborative working environment. Agency or creative environment preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proficient user of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to exercise discretion, with a high degree of confidently and attention to detail
- Ability to work 40 hours per week in New York, NY
The companies within the Healthcare Consultancy Group are Equal Opportunity Employers. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any category or class of person protected by law.