Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company / Location: Omnicom Health Group / London
Department / Discipline: Human Resources
Competencies: Creativity, Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy, Perseverance
The European Recruitment team of Omnicom Health Group (OHG) is expanding. In addition to a newly hired Talent Acquisition Coordinator we are also looking for a seasoned recruiter to join us a Talent Acquisition Specialist. As a team, we provide Talent Acquisition support to three agencies in the UK and one agency in Spain. We are part of a global HR team and work in close partnership with our HR colleagues across the globe.
Your new role:
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for driving the recruiting process for their assigned hiring teams. Adept at the art of finding the balance of identifying talent and partnering with your hiring teams, the Talent Acquisition Specialist makes it happen while keeping everyone engaged and enthused.
But you know this. The things that make this opportunity special include:
- What you'll work on. It isn't just about filling roles. We’re bringing junior talent programs to Europe. The fellowship program launched in 2018 and we’re looking to make it bigger and better for 2019. We don't do this because we have to, we do it because we want to.
- We’re just at the beginning: Yes we’re part of a wider group with established processes, we’ve only been operating in Europe for just over a year. We’ve got lots to do and this is what excites us, we welcome your ideas to help drive the TA function within our agencies.
- Our leadership. They have our backs. Seriously. They get the importance of what we do and they want us to help them to it better. HR & TA get a seat at the table.
- Resources. We have the tech, tools, and freedom to experiment with the new & different.
- Partner closely with your assigned agency teams to manage and coordinate the recruitment activities.
- Responsible for pipelining talent for future opportunities and showcasing the OHG brand to the market.
- Sourcing candidates with the aim of developing a talent pool in the short and long term.
- Qualification of candidates via cv-screen and competency based interviewing.
- Providing feedback to the candidates, hiring managers and agencies.
- Work on ad-hoc projects; think employment brand, candidate experience, data and analytics, diversity and inclusion.
- Participates in university career fairs, info sessions, and student engagement
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experienced at recruiting at all levels, preferably in both agency and in-house environments; preferably in a similar environment (Advertising, Media, PR, Med Comms).
- Sourcing experience using a variety of methodologies including social media, career networks, employee referrals, job fairs.
- Knowledge of behavioral/competency based interviewing techniques.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proven relationship building, critical thinking and influencing skills, effective communicator.
- Strong team player, but must be able to self-direct and work effectively with others at all levels of the organization.
Omnicom Health Group is an EOE/AA Employer