Purpose: The Project Coordinator provides logistical project-related support for assigned jobs across clients/brands to ensure that agency execution stays on track and meets agency/client process and guidelines. They gain the knowledge needed to provide relevant communication to the team and assist in the planning and organizing of job activities to ensure agency deliverables are accurate, timely, and within budget.
Under supervision, the Project Coordinator is engaged in the daily job-related initiatives including routing, and demonstrates a working knowledge of the agency processes, workflow and, guidelines.
1. PROCESS & WORKFLOW In conjunction with Project Management Office team, develop a working knowledge of the routing and server platforms to ensure that all work-related files are available and accurate, to date, for assigned accounts. Manage day-to-day tactics within routing system, address inquiries and concerns, share project feedback to ensure that agreed-upon schedules and deliverables are met. Work with internal team members to resolve or escalate critical issues to the broader PMO team.
2. RESOURCE & FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT Work closely with PMO and broader agency team to ensure that job resources and financial support are adequate and adhere to agreed-upon timelines and budgets. The project coordinator will proactively communicate status of tactics, generate corresponding job reports, and flag when timeline commitments and budgetary constraints are slipping. Work closely with finance, and utilize financial management tools to coordinate and track resources and finances. This job description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions as associated with a job. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
3. EXECUTION OF DELIVERABLES Stay informed of each jobs current status and confirm that tasks are accomplished on schedule to ensure that execution meets agency standards and client expectations. Maintain project artifacts and job documentation, and broadly communicate on-going internal and client status updates to brand teams. Schedule and actively prepare for and engage in brand team meetings. Prepare and submit intermediary and final approved job materials to meet submission deadlines.
4. DEVELOPMENT Work collaboratively and cross-functionally to acquire a deeper knowledge of assigned brand(s), the healthcare industry and client/internal processes. A Project Coordinator will refine project management skills and master internal 6D workflow and processes and the quality of client deliverables. A Project Coordinator will engage in proactive on-the-job learning, seek out and embrace professional development opportunities, and ensure alignment with agency expectations and overall organizational strategy.
• BA degree and 0-2 years’ prior work experience
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships to gain trust and respect
• Action-oriented and full of energy for challenging concepts and new assignments
• Build constructive relationships to foster collaboration and cross-functional thinking
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to learn new concepts quickly, easily make connections among previously unrelated ideas and enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
• High level of computer competency and associated software (Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
• Ability to problem solve and demonstrate influencing skills
• Ability to organize and prioritize coordination of multiple jobs/assignments
• Ability to set priorities and adapt to changing situations quickly
• Action Oriented
• Interpersonal Skills
• Learning on the Fly
• Time Management
• Customer Focus
• Self Knowledge