Title: Group Account Supervisor
Group Account Supervisors are essential to the retention and growth of accounts by driving the development and implementation of tactical marketing plans and by supporting the vision and shared values that provide the agency with market differentiation. They drive the achievement of client’s communication and business objectives and strategically influence brand growth by way of deep category and brand knowledge, marketing acumen, value-added relationships, and a passion for the healthcare industry.
The Group Account Supervisor typically has the responsibility for supporting $3-5mm (often across multiple accounts), works under moderate supervision demonstrating more independence, grows business organically, manages others, and is involved in the development of brand strategy.
- CLIENT RELATIONSHIP Develop meaningful and productive client relationships to ensure that strategic recommendations and creative deliverables are met. Manage day- to-day client needs, align team expectations, and address inquiries/concerns. Work closely with client’s team to create and drive tactical programs and Effectively collaborate with internal teams in the development and presentation of strategic and creative work and share client feedback to ensure that internal team is fully aligned.
- STRATEGY Support the Client and internal stakeholders in the creation and execution of strategic programs that drive brand messaging and solve its business and communications Understand the brand’s data to determine marketplace opportunities and convey forward-thinking strategically relevant ideas. Proactively seek out and recognize brand/industry/marketing trends and potential brand influences and turn into recommendations to present to broader internal and client teams.
- NEW BUSINESS Work with Senior leaders to identify new business opportunities in existing accounts to expand current assignments, acquire new projects, and increase agency revenue Responsible for supporting a business-building orientation on account teams, recommending new programs ideas and agency services to secure business.
- MENTORING Educate, grow, and motivate junior-level staff to promote an internal learning and development culture that achieves business growth and marketplace The Group Account Supervisor will set clear performance expectations, encourage and foster development opportunities, and ensure alignment between individual roles, client expectations, and overall organizational strategy.
- BA degree and 6-10 years’ work experience in healthcare marketing environment
- Proven management experience and the ability to create a climate in which others want to do their best
- Ability to build and sustain trust and credibility with internal teams and senior agency staff
- Ability to establish and maintain effective client relationships to gain trust and respect
- Build constructive relationships to foster strong team orientation and collaboration of strengths and cross-functional thinking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to present new and unique perspective/ideas
- Possession of confidence-inspiring presentation skills in a variety of settings
- Capacity to manage group processes and adjust the approach when something isn’t working
- Broad knowledge and perspective to recommend competitive ideas, strategies and plans
- Aptitude for looking beyond the obvious and probe further to solve business problems
- Ability to travel and work across locations
- Organizational Agility
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Problem Solving
- Motivating Others
- Strategic Agility