The Analytics Manager will be a marketing science data leader throughout the organization. S/He has strong expertise in predictive modeling, statistical analysis, and data visualization as well as the ability to clearly communicate complex analysis to non-technical healthcare leader and brand marketer audiences. The data science manager will be responsible for drawing inferences by designing experiments, statistical models, and machine learning algorithms that will have broad brand application and marketing impact.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Data management and analysis, including standardizing data, data cleansing, loading and managing data visualization tools.
- Create data visualizations and reports for agency clients, that will ultimately be presented to end customers by the agency
- Understand requirements for data analytics projects, craft approach and complete the analyses
- Develop statistical models to predict marketing and campaign performance
- Explain complex statistical models to non-technical audiences
- Work closely with analyst teams from across multiple agencies
- Contribute to client data analytics assignments and participate in client meetings as appropriate
- Measurement planning, tagging and dashboard design
- BA/BS in econometrics, statistics, mathematics, computer science or other technical field
- Strong foundation in predictive analytics, machine learning, data mining, pattern recognition, information retrieval, causal inference, experimental design and analysis
- Experience analyzing and conducting statistical modeling and machine learning over disparate datasets
- Fluent in marketing metrics and media data
- Highly skilled/certified with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Doubleclick