Digital Project Manager - Entwine
Entwine is a digital innovation agency specializing in healthcare and scientific communications. Everything we do is shaped by our strong customer-centric focus, thinking not only about our clients but also about their audiences. Our solutions, whether digital ecosystems, tools or cutting-edge technology, are designed to make interactions with science and data exciting, memorable and meaningful. Entwine is a member company of Chameleon Group and The Healthcare Consultancy Group (HCG), within Omnicom.
We believe that improvement and innovation are at the core of modern communications, especially in regard to utilization of digital technology and digital channels. This is a great opportunity to assume a key position in the expansion and growth of digital project team and ultimately become a leading innovation expert in the industry.
The Digital Project Manager will be required to manage complex integrated digital initiatives from start to finish, function as a day-to-day point of contact with internal account teams and clients when required for all ongoing digital projects. He/she must feel comfortable liaising with our non-digital account services, clients and internal digital team, creative team, development team, and third party vendors. He/she will be reporting to Digital Directors, maintaining high level of communication and collaboration, and will be responsible for the project deliverables. The ideal candidate has to be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering projects including creative and digital components, with the ability to creatively solve challenges and drive projects forward.
- Ability to provide end-to-end project management throughout the project life cycle from initial scoping phase, through planning, estimating & budgeting, scheduling, design & development and full implementation.
- Website and web platform development including localization of content and integration with other enterprise solutions.
- Production of appropriate documentation in support of digital projects, including project plans, risk logs, issue logs, requirements specification, resourcing plans and profile, budgets and standard project communications.
- Development of sitemap, information architecture, wireframe a UI and UX documentation
- In collaboration with development team, management of testing and QA of the digital deliverables
- Ensuring projects are delivered to the highest quality within agreed timings and costs whilst also managing clients expectations.
- Experience with various types of projects such as mobile and tablet applications development, virtual meetings and live meeting applications, deliverables for congress and booths engagement, standalone or LMS integrated training applications, production of different types of interactive content formats
- Experience with major CMS, such as Drupal, Joomla, etc.
- Video and animation production experience desired.
- Augmented reality and virtual reality project experience is welcome.
- Experience working with enterprise CRM and CLM solutions such as Skura, Veeva or Agnitio welcome
- Excellent project management skills and fundamentals in budgeting, planning, writing SOWs, and project documentation are an absolute must, as well as a solid understanding of information architecture, creative process, UX and digital technology. Part of the role is to take ownership of assigned projects;
- Share experience and knowledge with other digital project managers and offer support to the digital team, based on capacity.
- 4+ years of experience working on digital accounts and managing integrated digital projects.
- Pharma/healthcare or Financial experience a must.
- We are not looking to simply fill the position. We are looking for the top talent that meets the challenges head on and will strive in the fast evolving and changing environment. We expect the selected candidate to take ownership of his/her assigned role and make a positive personal imprint on our business.
- You must be motivated with a can-do attitude, flexible, with excellent communication skills. You should show ability to overcome challenging requirements and demonstrate creativity and innovation in finding ways to execute never-been-done-before ideas. Keeping abreast of the latest creative and digital trends is an absolute must. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail, with systemic and structured logical thinking.
- The Digital Project Manager will be report into the core team in London and will be expected to have excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work efficiently with remote teams. You will need to possess great communication skills over videoconference, TC and email correspondence. The position may call for travel across US and Europe depending on the team, business or client needs.
Benefits We Offer
- Tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental enrollment options
- Stock purchase/401K investment options
- Leadership training opportunity through Omnicom University led by international influencers and Harvard Business School professors
- Promotion and growth opportunities
The companies within the Healthcare Consultancy Group are Equal Opportunity Employers. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any category or class of person protected by law.