Digital Strategist – Entwine
Entwine is a digital innovation agency specializing in healthcare and scientific communications. Everything we do is shaped by our strong customer-centric focus, thinking not only about our clients but also about their audiences. Our solutions, whether digital ecosystems, tools or cutting-edge technology, are designed to make interactions with science and data exciting, memorable and meaningful. Entwine is a member company of Chameleon Group and The Healthcare Consultancy Group (HCG), within Omnicom.
We believe that innovation is at the core of modern medical communications, especially in the utility of digital technology and digital channels. This is a great opportunity to assume a key position in the expansion and growth of our team and build a high profile in the industry. This is a role for a smart, savvy, results-oriented person, looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-growing, cutting edge digital communications business with worldwide audiences. The successful candidate will be based in New York and must be prepared to travel (primarily US, UK and Europe) when required.
The Digital Strategist will be responsible for the successful design, management and delivery of the following project types:
- Provide research, analysis and insight generation to support multiple business functions; leading and managing digital strategy projects with appropriate support from project, content, scientific and business leaders.
- Support the development of strategic and tactical proposals; including planning of digital and multichannel initiatives in conjunction with the account teams.
- Evolve our current digital planning and research programs to address increasingly complex client challenges.
- Manage digital focus groups with target audiences and digital stakeholders.
- Support high level of internal knowledge and awareness of digital strategies through continuous training and innovation initiatives.
- You need to be a strong strategic thinker. The role will be part of our client facing team, along-side a talented group of account and technology gurus. You are well organized, possess a keen eye for detail and have a structured, logical approach to problem solving. You are driven to always deliver exceptional work to clients.
- 5+ years of strategy and planning experience in pharma/healthcare communications.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.Sc.) or equivalent in Economics, Information Management, Integrated Marketing Communications, Psychology or Medical Sciences.
- Prior experience in digital insights; digital research methodologies, content optimization and data analytics techniques.
- Demonstrated career progression from digital marketing through to multichannel planning roles.
- Experience of research and development of audience journeys leading to content development.
- Experienced in the development and moderation of client workshops and advisory groups.
- Personal attributes: tenacious & results driven; confident; enjoys working and facilitating knowledge sharing across teams; willing to challenge themselves to develop new methodologies and approaches to developing our commercial offer.
- Passionate about technology, a creative technologist’s attitude.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Confidence rationalizing your ideas and decisions – authoritatively communicating the benefits and trade-offs to product owners, designers, researchers and senior stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail from a delivery perspective.
- Ability to talk tech with non-techs.
- Motivated with can-do attitude, flexible, open with excellent communications skills.
- Ability to overcome challenging requirements and demonstrate creativity and innovation in finding ways to execute never-been-done-before ideas.
- Good blend of pragmatism and creativity.
Benefits We Offer
- Tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental enrollment options
- Stock purchase/401K investment options
- Leadership training opportunity through Omnicom University led by international influencers and Harvard Business School professors
- Promotion and growth opportunities
The companies within the Healthcare Consultancy Group are Equal Opportunity Employers. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any category or class of person protected by law.