Art Director - Entwine
Entwine is a digital innovation agency specializing in healthcare and scientific communications. Everything we do is shaped by our strong customer-centric focus, thinking not only about our clients but also about their audiences. Our solutions, whether digital ecosystems, tools or cutting-edge technology, are designed to make interactions with science and data exciting, memorable and meaningful. Entwine is a member company of Chameleon Group and The Healthcare Consultancy Group (HCG), within Omnicom.
We are looking for an Art Director to join our New York Office, responsible for maintaining the integrity of our clients' branding while finding exciting and innovative ways to expand the use of existing design elements. The right candidate will be responsible for designing science-based materials, including presentations, UI/UX for mobile, tablet, and desktop applications, print materials, information graphics, and all other collateral materials. The ideal candidate is comfortable with independently producing high-end graphic design solutions that have a strong visual impact. The position will report to the Creative Director based in London and will be supported by a great established team and the wider Chameleon employees.
- The role reports in to the Creative Director based in London and is ultimately responsible for the overall art direction and quality design in the US, execution and delivery of communication campaigns, encompassing a wide range of materials for our pharmaceutical and healthcare clients. The role requires conceptual thinking and an ability to develop and implement strong multi-channel campaigns.
- On designated accounts, the Art Director is the day-to-day creative point of contact for both clients and internal teams, with a solid understanding of client strategy and objectives. They are responsible for soliciting creative briefs and presenting work from concept ideas through to final delivery.
- The role requires participation in new business initiatives and leading conceptual and design work for both digital and print, including innovative tactical ideas for campaign execution.
- The Art Director works closely with Digital Directors, Communication Strategists and internal Account Teams, maintaining a high level of effective communication and collaboration. The ideal candidate must demonstrate a proven track record of delivering high-level creative contributions and quality designs, and the ability to solve challenges creatively.
- The Art Director is a key member of the creative team, demonstrating strong leadership, team and personnel management, and an ability to manage workflow and resourcing where required.
The ideal candidate will be extremely organized and have 4+ years of experience in a similar role and environment.
- Ability to think creatively beyond design; generate innovative campaign ideas that provide unique and memorable multi-channel customer experiences across online applications such as websites, apps and printed materials for congresses, exhibitions and live meetings.
- Strong design background.
- Proven track record in development of strong presentations and new business pitches, great presentation and oral communication skills, and the ability to convey creative concepts and design work.
- Brand development experience.
- Strong understanding of UX and UI design practices.
- Expert knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Digital, illustration skills also an advantage.
- Team player, resourceful, tenacious, 'on it'.
Benefits We Offer
- Tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental enrollment options
- Stock purchase/401K investment options
- Leadership training opportunity through Omnicom University led by international influencers and Harvard Business School professors
- Promotion and growth opportunities
- Additional benefits and discounts available through the Omnicom Group
- A rewarding workplace and a creative/collaborative environment
The companies within the Healthcare Consultancy Group are Equal Opportunity Employers. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any category or class of person prote