Associate Medical Director
DDB Health is a global network of healthcare communications companies dedicated to helping clients use creativity—and creative technology—as a force for good health. Through deep insight into customers, channels, and behavior, DDB Health creates meaningful change on behalf of important healthcare brands.
- Develop content for a variety of promotional and medical education materials across several therapeutic indications
- Work closely with Account and Copy to ensure scientific and therapeutic accuracy in all content
- Participate in internal team meetings and client meetings, providing clinical knowledge and timely interpretation of data, as well as tactical recommendations
- Have up-to-date knowledge of all assigned brands and therapeutic indications, monitoring and understanding the competitive landscape and key studies
- Present effectively to internal teams and to clients, able to simplify and communicate complex scientific/medical concepts to different audiences
- Participate in congresses and industry events
- Model core values of Courage, Curiosity, Generosity, and Grit
- Candidates must have MD, PharmD, or PhD
- Some experience in a medical communications agency or medical education division of an advertising agency a plus
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills essential
- Ability to effectively and confidently interact with all levels of staff and clients also essential
DDB Health is an equal opportunity employer and offers a comprehensive benefits package to its employees.