YOU ARE THE VOICE BEHIND THE CURTAIN
You’re a confident and versatile thinker, always looking for the best way to tell a story or communicate concepts. You enjoy exploring the potential in every narrative and elevating the messages they seek to convey by beautifying content and elegantly arranging the presentation of ideas.
You’re well versed in content across brands, no small feat, but necessary for presenting a consistent and accurate voice for each of your clients.
You ensure adherence to brand standards, but you also offer surprising and creative solutions when your teammates face challenges in presenting an idea. You’re always eager to share your knowledge with junior team members and leverage your experience to help colleagues and clients make a powerful and lasting impact.
YOU WILL EXCEL BY
- Demonstrating leadership and perpetual growth, ensuring every presentation exceeds expectations.
- Bringing presentations to the next level by creating dynamic, yet consistent presentations that push the boundaries of the programs, but deliver exactly what clients want and need
- Seeking to continually improve presentation services by developing and advancing service offerings as well as developing new and innovative ways
BE A LEADER – 30%
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point, Word, and Excel)
- Have proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat)
- Have knowledge of working with multimedia files in presentations
- Be willing to work overtime as needed
- Possess strong organizational skills, multitasking abilities, efficiency, flexibility, and versatility
- Feel comfortable in a fast-paced work environment and be deadline driven
- Work with project managers to assess workload and deliver expectations on timelines
MAKE IT HAPPEN – 70%
- Format and design presentation files in Power Point and Keynote, while adhering to internal and client-produced brands pecifications
- Create presentation templates from scratch based on designs created by Art Directors, using specific brand guidelines
- Maintain corporate branding for all new business, client, and internal presentations
- Maintain brand standards provided by teams—including font, colors, logos, and design elements—within presentations and work with the Presentation Designer too versee design quality
- Manage day-to-day presentation projects by determining priorities
- Create and design in fographics, template graphics, and complex animations
- Have a basic understanding of content to offer design solutions to challenges and limitations of working with the program, including an understanding of the medical/legalprocess
- 10+ years related experience and expert knowledge of Power Point, Keynote, MS Word, and presentation development skills
- Strong working knowledge of PC and Mac platforms
- Healthcare and/or pharmaceutical experience strongly desired
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment and deadline driven
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent technical skills using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe In Design,and Adobe Acrobat
- Bachelor’s degreein graphic design or equivalent presentation/ creative art background