DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Overview of MMG: MMG is a Omnicom Health Group (OHG) company, which is part of the larger Omnicom. MMG stands at the center of where patients and clinical research connect. We are a global patient engagement powerhouse using a range of methods from digital advertising to community outreach to find the right patients for clinical trials. OHG is the largest healthcare marketing and communications group in the world. OHG has the expertise, insight, creativity, and scale to engage customers across the entire healthcare ecosystem. As part of OHG, MMG has access to more than 3,200 talented specialists dedicated exclusively to health. With OHG’s expertise and MMG’s knowledge and success in patient recruitment, together we can make a difference in treating patients right.
Overview of Job Function: The Digital Marketing Specialist role is responsible for implementing and monitoring outreach strategies developed by the MMG proposal team and regularly reporting on the activity and outcome of agreed upon strategies to the client. Outreach strategies may comprise of media buying, social media development, advocacy relations, email campaigns, and search and display. This role is also responsible for managing vendor contracts, relationships, the program budget and communicating with sponsors and project teams on the impact of outreach strategies making additional recommendations based on the study's performance as needed.
- Stay up to date with cutting-edge online and digital technologies, consistently advising senior management of potential successful vendors to review.
- Manage all aspects of media campaigns for in-house programs (includes social media, search and display, email, online advocacy and community outreach, television, radio, print, all other online tactics).
- Manage strategies and progression of enrollment towards goal and/or risk share agreement; proactively providing recommendations as needed for improved campaign performance.
- Create digital outreach materials such as Google Ads, keywords, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, banner ads, SEO, SEM, etc.
- Provide detail and explanation to clients and internal team members around all tactics and performance of each throughout the span of the program.
- Provide regular updates and reporting on budget and performance projections against actual spend and cost per referral/consent/randomization
- Drive conversion optimization of all digital executions, including implementing appropriate tools, optimizing content on a regular basis and improving the campaigns.
- Create and deliver web metrics reports for each program to internal team and clients
- Oversee all vendor relations including vendor introductions, purchase orders, invoices, etc.
- Provide daily management to online outreach campaigns (including Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager, etc.), assessing daily spend cap and recommendations of raising or lowering spends.
- Liaise with internal teams (project managers, tech team, editorial team, creative team, translation teams) to set up online outreach activities
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in health communications or marketing
- 2+ years health experience in an ad agency, communications/marketing/PR patient recruitment roles
- Well organized and able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Budget management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Self-starter, with creative and analytical qualities
Critical Success Factors
- Strong interest in researching the latest digital and social media trends
- Accustomed to a high-paced environment
- Medical terminology/clinical trial industry knowledge a plus
- Takes the lead in implementing recommended changes
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed