Title: Tech Lead/Senior Full Stack Developer
Company / Location: CDM Princeton / Princeton, NJ
The Tech Lead/Senior Full Stack Developer helps to ensure that CDM’s digital solutions are developed following best practices and will integrate seamlessly. The CDM Tech Lead/Senior Full Stack Developer is also a tech evangelist with a passion for emerging forms of media.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Works with clients and internal team to ensure that we maintain client-specific technical standards and processes: coding guidelines, security standards, deployment processes, etc.
- Partners with CDM internal stakeholders to ensure that technical and integration considerations are understood on all projects. Tech Leads must enable all parties to use the capabilities of digital platforms to their fullest.
- Oversees deployment of digital products in partnership with client IT stakeholders and CDM’s developers.
- Partners with the CDM Project Managers to assess risks on an ongoing basis and to keep all stakeholders informed.
- Builds and maintains relationships with client technical stakeholders and IT personnel, ensuring full partnership on projects whose success depends on client IT involvement.
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Works with CDM Project Managers to create dependency lists, timelines, production estimates, and risk assessments. On large projects, the Tech Lead’s partnership is critical in creating project plans with meaningful milestones
- Works with the Tech Director to identify new devices and platforms that can be used in CDM’s digital solutions and service offerings.
- Shares insights and passions about emerging technologies and digital media at every possible opportunity.
- Identifies reusable code required for our code library and ensures the high-quality creation of the code.
- Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Support the development team from a technical and implementation perspective
- Experience in the delivery of .NET websites and applications including expertise in IIS and Microsoft SQL Server
- Develop technical architecture for websites and application
- Modify or enhance existing web sites and programs
- Understanding of PHP, MVC frameworks, developing with API's and integrating with popular social media platforms
- Basic knowledge of MySQL
- Knowledge around the development of iOS applications in Objective-C and native Android applications with Eclipse
- Development of iPad applications using Agnitio and Veeva
- Ability to participate in client calls and partner with client IT teams
- Prepare build plans, status reports and ensure deadlines are met on all projects
- Manage code libraries and code documentation standards
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify challenges, make recommendations, and implement solutions
- Object Oriented, html5, css3, mobile apps, social media integration
- 2-5 years interactive responsive front-end web development / IOS development and maintenance (objective-c and Java)
- 2-5 years’ experience in an advertising agency preferred
- 2 years’ experience with Agnitio and Veeva a plus
- Experience with system administration and hosting preferred
- CMS development, Drupal and Wordpress a plus
- Experience with Subversion and/or Git required