Title: VP, Associative Creative Director, Copy
Company/Location: CDM Princeton / Princeton
Competencies: Creativity, Interpersonal Savvy, Perseverance
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy writing solid, intelligent, brand-appropriate, creative pieces. Our creative can be in a variety of forms and for a variety of audiences, with a strong focus on producing experiences.
- You’re a leader and a decision maker. You want to shape and guide teams of the smartest writers in the business.
- You can present and sell ideas. Both internally and to clients with confidence and enthusiasm.
- You’re quick on your feet. You can help solve strategic and creative issues when they arise.
- You communicate clearly. You can provide strong, concise direction and guide the careers of multiple writers in a way that is effective, positive, and in line with CDM’s core values.
- You pay attention to the details. You understand the assigned brands, indications, therapeutic implications, and competition as well as regularly research trends in the appropriate areas.
- You are motivated and driven. You like helping others. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You are passionate and truly want to make a difference.
To land this gig:
- You must have a portfolio that will demonstrate strong conceptual abilities, standout creative thinking, and exceptional writing in produced work.
- You possess excellent presentation skills and show solid leadership.
- You must have a desire to mentor and are a team-oriented individual.
- You need the ability to manage multiple pieces of business with overlapping deliverables at times. But you can do that in your pjs, while taking advantage of CDMP’s Work From Home Policy on Fridays.
- And you get extra points if you have some experience in healthcare already, involvement in direct-to-physician work, and a Bachelor’s degree. So if this sounds like you, and something you want to be a part of, send us a note.
Omnicom Health Group is an EOE/ AA Employer.