Open Position: Returnships Program
Returnships is a unique, 12-week program of paid learning and development specifically designed for marketing and advertising talent whose life choices put their working lives on hold.
At TBWA\WorldHealth, we believe that time away can be time well spent, that life experience can be valuable experience, and that your growth can be our mutual gain.
Our Returnships curriculum and on-the-job training will help give you the skills and experience needed to reenter the industry reinspired and reinvigorated. You’ll get one-on-one mentoring while working as part of a brand team on actual client projects. You’ll get ongoing access to our Returnships networking group. And you’ll get support for potential placement inside or outside our agency.
Our first class begins in September 2019.
When people think of you, they think of someone who stays restless. You’re obsessed with getting better, exploring new ideas, and opening yourself to endless possibilities. You may feel like the industry has moved along without you, but the way we see it, you've gained and maintained valuable skills along the way that make it easier than you think to jump back in!
• You left your career on a high note, and you’re ready to jump back in
• Your previous experience was in advertising or marketing, pharmaceutical or medical communications is preferred but not required
• You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• You’re interested in returning to or joining the healthcare advertising industry after an extended absence
• You’re ready to jump into the industry in either a part-time or full-time capacity
• For the initial training program, you are able commit to working in either our New York office or our Chicago office five days per week through the duration of the 12-week program to partner with our teams. Relocation is not available for this program
The program is currently only available to candidates who are legally allowed to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.